Admission Process At Jevoir International British School.
Choosing a school for your child is one of the most significant decisions every concerned parent makes. It is therefore our pleasure to assist you in making a wise choice by having a better understanding of the British Method of Education and the vision and mission of Jevoir International British school
How are children protected?
The school has strict polices & guidelines which protect the welfare of every child in our care, in accordance with the Child’s Right Act 2003, laws of the federation of Nigeria. These polices are adhered to and monitored by the Head Teacher who is a certified child protection specialist along with his education background.
HOW MUCH RELIGION IS TAUGHT WITHIN THE CURRICULUM?
Our excellent and experienced teachers use a blended approach to give the student a foundation for building his/her religious beliefs and have a broad perspective on religion. We have the Christian Religious Studies as well as Islamic Religious Studies.
Our goal is to create a place that engages each child.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURES FOR PLAYGROUP, EARLY YEARS AND PRIMARY SCHOOL
• Collect Application package for N10,000.00(Ten Thousand Naira Only) non- refundable/non-negotiable
• All forms must be filled to facilitate admission
• Complete the application form and return it to the school with the following
• Make an appointment for Jevoir International British School Assessment/placement test
• The prospective pupil will undertake a placement test on the scheduled date
• If the prospective pupil is successful, an admission letter with necessary fees will be
• If the assessment is inconclusive or further information is required, the child and
parents will be invited to school for an interview with the Head of School
• School Fees must be paid immediately to secure a slot for the prospective pupil